I said I was planning to do a post dedicated to my favourite things, but that’s not original and I hate having to choose one thing I like before another. So instead I found a post on tumblr.com with a question for each letter of the alphabet.
Without any further ado let’s go!
a – age
- 18 years, 5 months, 12 days and 14 hours.
b – biggest fear
- Definitely darkness because God knows what can be lurking in it.
c – current time
- 10:41 pm
d – drink you last had/are having
- I had a cup of green tea just before I started writing.
e – easiest person to talk to
- My mother. She is the one person I can share everything with.
f – favourite song
- I hate that question so much! The music I listen to usually represents what I’m feeling inside so my favourite song changes depending on my emotions. I guess the one song I will always love is Hourglass by Catfish and the Bottlemen because of its lyrics.
g – ghosts, are they real
- Honestly, I don’t know. I like to believe they are real since I’ve watched documentaries on that topic, but I’ve never seen a ghost and it’s hard to believe in something you haven’t seen personally.
h – heritage
- I am too young to think about this.
i – in love with
k – kissed someone
- As lame as it sounds I have never kissed someone on the lips, only on the cheek or the forehead.
l – last time you cried
- A few weeks ago, probably. I don’t really remember.
m – middle name
n – number of siblings
- Only one.
o – one wish
- Achieving what I’m aiming for in this short life.
p – person who you last called
- My cousin.
q – question you’re always asked
- “How do you know that?”
r – reason to smile
- Animals, flowers, nature in general.
s – song last sang
- Green Day- Bang Bang
t – time you woke up
- I believe it was around 7 am.
u – underwear colour
- Black (just like my soul).
w – worst habit
- Furiously biting my pen; leaving dishes in the sink but never washing them; postponing.
x – x-rays you’ve had
- Right arm when I was 7, left arm when I was 12 and my left leg a few years ago.
y – your favorite food
- Literally anything, except figs and green beans.
z – zodiac sign